SharePoint is Microsoft's web based collaboration platform that makes it easier for people within your organisation and externally to work together, share information, manage documents from start to finish and build relationships in a single platform. Websites, Intranets and Extranets enable you to breakdown boundaries and deploy the functionality your business requires.
- Connect and empower your people Rapidly respond to business needs
- Deploy Electronic
- Control costs with unified content sharing
How will SharePoint
benefit your Business?
- Sites: Type, Design, Structure, Branding
- Communities: Social
- Content: Electronic Content and Document Management, Version
Control, Content Types, Metadata, Document Sets, Document Routing, Retention, Workflows,
- Search: Configuration, Content, Rules, Data Sources Insights: Business Data
Connections, Visio Services, Excel Services InfoPath: Process Automation using forms
- Integration: Outlook - Calendars, Lists and Libraries
Fast dynamic business solutions
- Security: Groups, Item Permissions, Workflow permissions
The Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services Add-in for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies 2010 allows you to integrate your reporting environment with SharePoint to experience the benefits of using the collaborative environment provided by SharePoint.
Sharepoint QUICKSTART: Fixed implemetation methodology to extend Microsoft Sharepoint Services to meet your business requirements:
- Review of Current Sharepoint Maturity Level
- Identify Type of Sharepoint features like Webpart, Workflows, Services, Interfaces and Reports or combination required to achieve solution
- Identify Configurations and Customisations required which is not met by Out Of box features in sharepoint
- Delivery proposals
- Develop customisations
- Implement solution end-to-end
- Super User Training
SSRS QUICKSTART: Fixed deployment methodology to get you up and running and benefiting from Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services:
We will not charge for consulting upto initial 4 hours of consultation.
- Review of Current Business Reports
- Analyse new reporting requirements or applications
- Identify & Document Data Sources
- Identify delivery methods, email subscriptions, file shares, web or just straight forward run on demand
- Deliver report proposal
- Report Writing (37 hours Report Writing)
- Super User Training (On-Site)